From Lerwick, head North on the main A970 towards Hillswick, after around 22 miles you will pass through Brae, continue on the main road towards Hillswick. When you pass over the Muckle Roe bridge keep left onto the main road at the first bend.
Orwick Lodge is 1 mile after the bridge on the right hand side...Find out more
Muckle Roe is a great place to explore: There are a number of walks around the island and you have free access, just close any gates that you open, and take care near the cliffs...Find out more
No documents found.View all comments
- Our Facilities
Orwick Lodge, completed in November 2012 is a new property custom built to provide a high standard of comfort to visitors to the Shetland Islands, the rural location, central for exploring the main island group will provide visitors who like to connect with the outdoors the holiday of a lifetime.
Whether you are interested in bird-watching, hill walking, cycling, geology, fishing or just casually enjoying the great outdoors at a more leisurely pace with your family the property is sure to provide a great base for your visit to Shetland.
The property is kept comfortably warm by an environmentally friendly Air Source heat pump with underfloor heating throughout.
- Entrance Hallway with storage cupboard
- Hallway with washing machine, and cupboard storage
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen/ dining area.
- Kitchen fitted with fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven,
- Lounge with TV and DVD/ Generous sized double sofa bed
- Double bedroom with king sized bed, fitted wardrobe
- Superking/Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Toilet Shower wet-room.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets.
No Smoking property
Hose available to wash down kayaks etc.